Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  We have a new Hobby Lobby a half mile from my house so my sister and I went shopping on Saturday.  The store is beautiful and new.  Of course I had to buy a few things while we were there!

OK, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is our monthly sketch challenge based on this sketch:

Here is the card that I made for the challenge:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Animal stamps and dies: Lawn Fawn 
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn
Dots: Doodle Bug Designs


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! How stinking CUTE! I love the little critters and your photo is so vivid!!! Wonderful birthday card!!!! Have a wonderful week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete