Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Get Well Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is a get well challenge.  I saw this card on Pinterest but in different colors so I decided to make one in shades of blue.  I've had this Stampin' Up stamp set for a while and have hardly used it so I brought it out made this card:

Circle Die: My Creative Time
Scallop Die: Cricut Close to My Heart Artistry Cartridge
Paper: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Sequins: Close to My Heart

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!


 
 


1 comment:

  1. So pretty in those shades of blue!! Wonderful stamp too! glad you were able to pull it out to use... :) Have a lovely week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete