Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Fabulous Fall Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I am on vacation this week but I made sure to do my post before I left.  I hope all of you are having a good week.

This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is Fabulous Fall.  Fall is always my favorite time of the year.  I loved it when I lived on the East Coast because seeing the leaves change colors every year was so pretty.  Now, living in San Diego, it can actually be pretty warm.  We get Santa Ana winds and the temperatures go up while the humidity goes down.  It's a bit scary because this is the time of year we get wildfires, which are awful.  So far this year we have been very lucky.

On to my project for this challenge:


Truck Die: Spellbinders
Stamp: Cardz TV Stamps
Paper: Echo Park
Silver Metallic Paper: DCWV
 

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're on vacation and enjoying it! What a great time of year to take a break! I also LOVE your card! That truck die is so cool and now I want it! hahahaha - Fab Fall card! Enjoy your time off!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete