Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Tag Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It is still warm here but not nearly as bad as it was a couple weeks ago!  

So it's been a really fun time to live in my neck of the woods.  About a half mile from my house they opened a new Michaels last week.  Then on Monday this week, a Hobby Lobby opened across the street from Michaels!  I'm so excited but my husband is getting nervous. He told me it's not a good thing to have both stores within walking distance. I tried to tell him how much easier it will be for him to shop for me now.  I'm not sure he was buying my theory but I am beyond excited.  Before this new Hobby Lobby, I used to have to drive 30-40 minutes to get to one. I did stop by the new Michaels (it was so new and beautiful.  Even the carts were clean!).  I did not go on opening day to Hobby Lobby because I had to work and I figured it would be mobbed on Monday.  I'll stop by after work one night soon.  

Ok, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is to make a tag.  Here's the one I made:

 Tag and candle dies: My Creative Time
Paper: from my scraps
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Ink: Stampin' Up
Stars: Recollections
Twine: Recollections 


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! How exciting! I would LOVE to live near a hobby lobby!!! They are all in Vegas and that's a 2 1/2 hr. road trip to Vegas... I only get to go when hubby has his Dr.'s appts. which is about once every 3 mths or 6mths. (Sad face) - We have a Michaels but it's not impressive... I rarely go into it... I've just learned to shop online or wait til I visit my sister... LOL We hit up ALL the craft stores! tehehehe
    Glad the weather is cooling down for ya... we've still been over 90 degrees with a couple of high 80"s mixed in - Waiting for Fall to show up... soon I'm guessing! :)

    Your tag is adorable! I love that die from MCT - I need to pull it out and I love the cute candles! adorable! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete