Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #285 - Vegetable

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's time for another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are making projects using vegetables.  I had to look through my cartridges to see what I could use.  I remembered I had the Cricut Country Life cartridge and then it was easy to make my card.
Dies: Cricut Country Life cartridge
Paper: Fancy Pants "Life is Beautiful"
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye Now and Then

Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  We'd love to have you join us this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I've had a crazy busy week and I've spent all day today playing catch up on blog commenting - Man I'm Pooped! hahaha Between blogs & Facebook how does one get anything created! LOL I do think your card is Wonderful Leslie! It's Perfect for this time of year! Have a wonderful Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete