Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #284 - Birthday

Hello and happy Tuesday to all of you!   This week our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is to make a birthday project.  I finally decided to make a box card.  This was so fun and much easier to make than I thought it would be.  
Card: Cricut All Occasion Box Cards
Paper: CTMH "Dream Pop"
Sentiment: Scrappy Moms "Simple Sentiments"
 
Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. I hope you will join us this week. 


2 comments:

  1. Well... it's about time you made a box card!!! LOL it looks wonderful Leslie! The colors are so happy & cheerful! I love all the balloons popping up! Really cute... hope you plan to make more! Have a terrific week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous box card Leslie!!! I love the colors and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete