Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #282 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday.  I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.  I can't even believe summer has flown by already.  Our first challenge for September is a sketch challenge based on this sketch:

I decided to make a masculine card because I have some guy birthdays coming up in the next couple of months.  
Background paper: My Mind's Eye "Signature Life"
Embossed foil paper: DCWV
Circle and Tag Dies: My Creative Time
Motorcycle: Close to my Heart stamp then cut out using my
Brother Scan and Cut (I love my new machine!)
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Rain Dots: Cloud 9
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Don't forget to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. I hope you will join us this week.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Love the embossing!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just COOL Leslie! LOOOVE the Motorcycle and you used your Scan N cut to cut it out.. YAY!! :) The embossed foil paper really stands out... Perfect Masculine Birthday card! Have a wonderful week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete