Friday, April 5, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #301 3-2-1 (use 3 gems, 2 die cuts, 1 sentiment)

Hello Crafters! I hope all of you are doing well. I had some minor surgery last week but I'm feeling much better and on the mend. Time to get back into crafting!

This week's Cut It Up challenge is 3-2-1 (use 3 gems, 2 die cuts, 1 sentiment). Here is the card I made:


Stamps and dies: LDRS Creative
Sequins: Close to My Heart
Gold embossing powder: Brutus Monroe
Ink: Taylored Expressions

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the pretty card design!!
    I hope you recover soon!!
    Big Hugs,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Love the white with gold and soft pink; so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete