Friday, March 22, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #300 - Happy Birthday

Hello Crafters! Welcome to our latest Cut It Up challenge, which is Happy Birthday. It is our 300th challenge and we are so excited! We hope you will join our challenge to help us celebrate our 300th post.

I have a friend who absolutely loves plants, she has them in her house everywhere and her yard is also beautiful and full of all different kinds of plants. I decided to make her a birthday card that I think she will love:


Plant dies: Concord & 9th
Paper: Taylored Expressions
Dots: Concord & 9th
Sentiment: Concord & 9th

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Love all the different plants and the pretty card design!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that die set - love what you did for this card! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Simple and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those plant dies are great - love your card!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your plant themed card and the dies that you used. I'm sure your friend will be pleased!

    ReplyDelete