Friday, April 19, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #302 - Starts with a B

Hello Crafters! I hope you are all having a good week. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. We moved our offices last week and it was exhausting! On the plus side, we are now in a beautiful brand new building and it is so nice. 

I'm ready to do some crafting this weekend and start really purging my craft room. It's a tall order and taking forever but I'm trying to do some of it each week so I don't get overwhelmed.

Our Cut It Up challenge this time is Starts with a B. There are so many possibilities with this one. I recently got this cute set of stamps with bumble bees in the set so I decided to use them for my card.


Paper: Taylored Expressions
Circle dies: My Creative Time
Bee stamps and dies: Taylored Expressions
Background  stencil: Amazon
Dots: Simple Stories
Ink: Taylored Expressions

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, love the bees. Your card is adorable. Good luck with the purge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, what an adorable B card, like that sentiment.
    I hope you are able to get some purging done, for me it is an ongoing process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable bees and the pretty card design!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bees are adorable!! And your background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete