Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Glitter or Foil

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Well, I took down all our Christmas decorations on Sunday.  It always makes me a little sad to see all of my favorite things get put away for another year.  I still can't believe it is all over already.

On a more positive note, I was offered a new job on December 21st and I accepted!  I have not been happy at my job for the past couple of years so I was thrilled when this awesome new opportunity came my way.  I will start my job on January 21st and I'm really excited!

Ok, on to our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge for this week, which is to use glitter or foil on our project.  I still needed a few thank you cards so I made another one of those this week.
Paper: Recollections
Glitter Paper: CTMH
Snowman Die: My Creative Time
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Dots: Doodlebug Designs
Scallop circle punch: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Leslie!!! What a super cute card! Your snowman is so sweet!
    I'm so excited for you!!! YAY YOU! getting a new job! I know how unhappy you were at your job so I hope this new gig is all you hope for and more! You deserve it after the crazy year you've had! 2019 look out! hahaha
    BIG HUGS Sweet Friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete