Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas 3D Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday.  I started my new job yesterday.  It was so much information all at once but I really think I'm going to love it.  The people there were so welcoming and my new boss is fantastic.  That is quite a change for me and a very welcome change.


It's time for this weeks Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is to make a 3D project.  I figured since it was almost Valentine's Day I would make a treat box.  I thought this one was cute and it is free over at Dreaming Tree.

 Treat Box - Dreaming Tree
Paper - Stampin' Up
Heart Punch - EK Success 
Ribbon - Michaels

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had a great first day at work yesterday!!! I hope it continues and I wish you nothing but success!!!
    Your treat box is so cute! I love the paper and the hearts!!! I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job:) Super cute treat box and love the Stampin' Up paper.

    ReplyDelete