Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Birthday Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a good week.  I am down to my last three days at my old job.  I am getting excited to start my new job next week.

On to our challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas, which is to make a birthday project.  
I was not feeling very creative this week so I went on some websites and looked at some birthday projects.  I created this card based on a card made by Brigit over at My Creative Time.

Paper: Pink & Main and Recollections
Dies and stamps: My Creative Time
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Sequins: Michaels
Twine: Doodlebug Designs

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!!

  

3 comments:

  1. Love your card!! I like the design and the cute scooter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo CUTE! I love the colors and the balloons and the bike... adorable & happy! Perfect Birthday card! EEK!! Only a few more days left!! New Job CHECK!!! New Year Check! Happier You!! Check, check, check!! :) Wishing you all the best this next week! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This birthday card turned out great and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete