Friday, August 23, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #311 - Anything Goes

Hello Crafters and happy Friday. I am taking some virtual classes from Pinkfresh this weekend and can't wait. I have learned to embrace the virtual classes over the past few years. I love that I don't have to pack up all my stuff and take it someplace else, it's all at my fingertips in my craft room. I do miss cropping with friends too and have tried to do a few of the in person crops as well.

This week's Cut It Up challenge is Anything Goes. These challenges are always a big hit because as long as you use a die cut on your project, you can make anything you want. I recently participated in a Christmas in July virtual event from SCT. All the cards we made were holiday cards but since I had a friend that was moving, I decided to make a different version of the card for her new home. I love that the door die opens up.


Paper: Stampin' Up
Door dies: Scrapbook and Cards Today
Topiary dies:
Scrapbook and Cards Today
Gem: Pinkfresh
Sentiment:
Scrapbook and Cards Today
Inside sentiment: My Creative Time
Ink: Lawn Fawn

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love that door - I also did that event and the door card was so much fun. Great take on the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Extra fun that you can add a second sentiment on the inside when you open the door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this card!! Great that you can open the door!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete