Friday, August 9, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #310 - Thinking of You

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you are all having a good summer and are not experiencing the flooding that is happening in the South right now. 

I have been spending time crafting and also watching the Olympic games. So many talented athletes from all different countries and I love seeing them compete.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Thinking of You. I have a friend who is going through chemo right now for breast cancer and she loves hummingbirds so I thought this card would be perfect to send to her.


 Hummingbird die: LDRS
Circle die: My Creative Time
Paper: Recollections watercolor paper that I painted
Plain paper: Recollections
Sentiment die: Amazon
Dots: Echo Park 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love that little bird and the pretty colors you used!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete