Friday, January 12, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #295 - A New Year (Use a new tool, technique or craft item)

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. 

I took some time off from the design team because my sister passed away unexpectedly in November. We are all devastated and I miss her every day. It is really true about living every day to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.

This week was the first time I was even able to go in my craft room to make a card. It actually made me feel better as this room is usually my happy place. I'm looking forward to being back for 2024.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is A New Year (use a new tool, technique or craft item). I have a new stamp set that I bought a while ago but never used so I decided to make my card with that set:

Paper: Lawn Fawn
Stamps: Pink & Main
Circle and banner dies: My Creative Time
Snowflakes: Recollections
Markers: Spectrum Noir Tri blend markers 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and I love the cute bear! I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable card!! Love the cute image and the pretty color you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - that bear is so cute! Love the design of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - great stamp and sentiment.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete