Friday, November 17, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge 291 - Friends and Family

Hello Crafters and happy Friday! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week already. Where has this year gone?

This week's Cut It Up challenge is Friends and Family. I love spending time with friends and family. One of my best friends lives across the country from me and I'm so grateful that we have stayed close for a very long time despite the distance. I decided to make this card to send to her to let her know I'm missing her.

Paper: Scrapbook.com
Stamps: CTMH
Frame Die: Taylored Expressions
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Markers for coloring
Sequins: Gina K Designs
 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!








1 comment:

  1. Love it, especially the stamp which is similar to one that I have.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete