Friday, May 19, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #278 - Send me Flowers

Happy Friday Crafters! I'm ready for another weekend. I am still working on purging items in my craft room.  It's a slow process but it feels really good to clean out and reorganize.

This week, our Cut It Up Challenge is Send me Flowers. I don't know anyone who does not like to receive flowers. Here is the card I made for this challenge:


Paper: Honey Bee Stamps and Recollections
Flower stamp and die: Taylored Expressions
Tag die and sentiment: Taylored Expressions
Spectrum Tri-Blend markers for coloring

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

 

5 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    I love that flower die and stamp and how you paired it with the heart pattern paper.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this stamp/die set! It looks beautiful in red; beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous heart paper you and the beautiful red flower stamp you used!! I love this set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty is this! Wonderful heart paper behind that gorgeous die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this stamp/die set! These flowers look fabulous in red! And the little heart paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete