Friday, April 21, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #276 - What's in Your Garden?

Hello Crafters! I hope you are all having a good week. I'm ready for the weekend. I am starting a major overhaul of my craft room. It's definitely time to purge and donate or sell items I'm not using anymore. I need to make some room for all the new products I received from the virtual event I did recently.

Our Cut It Up Challenge this week is What's in Your Garden? I love sunflowers so I made this card.


Sunflower stamps: Newton's Nook
Markers for coloring: Spectrum Tri Blend Markers
Hello Die: My Creative Time
Mat Dies: Amazon
Paper: Taylored Expressions and Recollections
Sequins: Close to My Heart

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers! Great die cut and the browns are perfect! Hope it's a sunny weekend where your are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you colored your sunflowers, I have a love/hate relationship with coloring! Good luck with your purging, something that I am dreading.

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty!! I love the script on that "hello" die cut! And good for you cleaning out your craft room! Good luck with that. : )

    ReplyDelete