Friday, December 30, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #268 - Happy New Year

Hello crafters! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and that you were warm and safe. There really was some horrible weather in parts of the country.

Our last challenge for Cut It Up for 2022 is Happy New Year! Our awesome sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, gave us some files to use for our projects. Here is the card I made for the challenge.


Champagne glasses and sentiment: The Cutting Cafe
Oval Die: My Creative Time
Background die: Amazon
Paper: Stampin Up
Sequins: Close To My Heart

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize: 3 sets to one winner
Website: http://www.thecuttingcafeshop.com

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

I wish you all a very happy, healthy new year! 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Great card!! The sparkle and shine is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete