Friday, December 16, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #267 - Christmas

Hello crafters! I hope you are all well. I have been sick for the past week. I took two different Covid tests because a couple of my co-workers had Covid recently. Thankfully, I was negative both times and it turns out I have a sinus infection. They gave me meds at urgent care and I'm starting to feel much better. I'm so far behind on everything but I'm sure somehow it will all get done. I'm trying to just enjoy the season. I took a drive last night to look at Christmas lights in my neighborhood. That always makes me happy!

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Christmas. Here is the card I made:

Pattern Paper: Stampin Up
Glitter Paper: Close to My Heart
Wreath and leaves dies: Stampin Up
Bow and tag dies: My Creative Time
Sentiment and Ink: Stampin Up
Rhinestones: Recollections

Our awesome sponsor for this project is:

$20 Gift Certificate
Website:
www.pinkandmain.com

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up. 

Have a very Merry Christmas!

 


 


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with the traditional colors and festive patterns! That wreath is so lovely and the sentiment perfect! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute card, some of that paper looks familiar, love that wreath! Glad you are feeling better and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your weekend!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I have a very similar paper pack and love the patterns in it! I love your die cut bow; it finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete