Friday, January 14, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #243 - Anything Goes

Hello crafters and happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. If you live where it is cold, I hope you are staying warm! My friends from NJ told me it has been extremely cold there (13 degrees). I am very glad I don't live there anymore. If it hits 60 degrees in CA, we are all complaining that we are cold! LOL

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Anything Goes. I love these challenges because we always get such a huge variety of projects. Here is the card I made for the challenge:

Paper: Recollections
Stamp/Die: Newton's Nook (Newton's Rain Boots)
Cloud stencil: My Favorite Things

Grass: Cut on my Cricut Maker
Ink: Close to My Heart 

Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: $20 store credit
Website: http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts
at
Cut It Up.

I wish you all a very happy, healthy new year!!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card - like the cut and layout - have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete