Friday, December 31, 2021

Cut It Up Challenge #242 - Birthday Card

Hello Crafters! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We stayed home this year and I was very happy to have a small gathering. It was very relaxing. 

Santa brought me a Cricut Joy this year. I have the bigger Cricut Maker but I have been wanting to get the Joy to bring with me to crops. It will be much easier to bring with me. 

This is our last Cut It Up challenge for 2021! It's hard to believe how fast this year has flown by. Our challenge for this week is to make a Birthday Card. We all need birthday cards and it's always good to have them in our stash.  Here is the card I made:

Oval dies: My Creative Time
Happy Birthday Die: Amazon
Gnome Die: Amazon
Paper: Recollections and DCWV
Star Sequins: Michaels

Our sponsor this week is our own awesome Cut It Up leader, Evelyn! She has generously donated a cute stamp and die set by Pink and Main.

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. Go ahead and stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

I wish you all a very happy, healthy new year!!

 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card full of celebration! He is such a cutie and the HB die is great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete