Friday, June 26, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #203 - Celebrate Summer (use a summer color palette: turquoise, yellow, hot pink, coral)

Happy Friday crafty friends.  I hope all of you are well and staying healthy. I'm really tired of being at home but just doing my part to keep all of us safe. It sure is a crazy time right now.

This week, our Cut It Up challenge is: Celebrate Summer (use a summer color palette: turquoise, yellow, hot pink, coral).  We were given some files from our amazing sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, to use for this challenge.  I decided to make one of the gable boxes for my project:
 Gable Box: The Cutting Cafe
Paper: Craft Smith "Boho Tropical"
Yellow Paper: Recollections

I have several friends who have birthdays this summer so I'm hoping to give this to one of them with their gift inside. I think they will love it.

Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: 3 sets to one winner
Website: http://www.thecuttingcafeshop.com

 

Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up. I hope we will inspire you to join our challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 







4 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used on your gable box. I filled mine with taffy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this paper is amazing! Love the colors, pattern, and sentiment! Your friend is sure to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! I really like this pattern paper! Sometimes it's so hard to find a fresh modern floral paper and this one is really perfect! It works perfectly as the main design focus of your gift box! Really beautiful!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is gorgeous!! Love the beautiful paper you used!!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete