Friday, June 12, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #202 - The Perfect Pet

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all having a good week.  It has gotten hot here in San Diego - 94 degrees yesterday. It should be going back to the 80s in the next day or so and that is fine by me. My friend from Colorado told me that she got snow yesterday! Crazy weather for June.

This week our Cut It Up challenge is The Perfect Pet. Here is your chance to join us with all of your cute pet projects. I made this card for this challenge:
Sun, Hello and Grass dies: My Creative Time
Cat and Ball dies: Law Fawn
Paper: Colorbok
Kite: Michaels

Our awesome sponsor this week is:
Prize: $20 store credit
Website: http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/

Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up. I hope we will inspire you to join our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay safe.
 


5 comments:

  1. It's hot here in NC and I'm hoping for cooler temps next week. Your kitty card is so cute. Love all the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like these little cuties are enjoying 'purr-fect' weather! ;) This is such a carefree, delightful scene with the wonderful dies; this is sure to cheer someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, love those. cute kitten dies,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Sweet Friend! Long time no see! hahaha - Still working on the house and not even close to being unpacked but thought I would sit here for a few minutes and check out my crafty friend's work! :) Your card is adorable! I'm not a kitty person but those little kittens are adorable and I love the whole scene! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie! This is such a fun card and I love the way you used the cloud pattern paper! It works perfectly with the scene and you did a wonderful job with your kite construction! It looks like it could almost fly off the page! This card will bring a giant smile to the recipient!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete