Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas 3-2-1 Challenge and Choice of Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Ours was quiet but so nice.  Having four days off was fantastic.  I spent lots of time in my craft room this weekend and made some cards and some gift items too.

We are actually posting two of our Die Cuttin' Divas challenges this week since we missed last week.  Our first challenge is the 3-2-1 challenge.  You can use whatever you want on your card.  I used 3 feathers, 2 enamel dots and 1 bow on my card.
Feather dies: Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories
Paper: Recollections
Twine: Doodlebug Designs


Our second challenge this week is to choose our favorite sketch from 2019. I decided to use the September sketch for my card:

Paper: Echo Park and Stampin' Up
Snowman Die: My Creative Time
Snowflake bling: Recollections
Sentiment: Lil Inkers Designs
Pens: Spectrum Noir

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first card with the feathers.. such a pretty color combination and the second card is so sweet with that snowman! I've had that MCT snowman set forever and haven't stamped it yet!!! Hopefully, I can pull it out and play one of these days. :)
    So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break... Me too, I got to hang with my sister and her daughters, we talked a lot and will be meeting up again during our Christmas break while we work on the house in NV. :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete