Friday, December 27, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Bringing in the New Year Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We stayed home this year and it was so relaxing.  The weather was lousy (lots of rain) so I was more than happy to be home sitting in front of my fireplace.

This week's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is Bringing in the New Year.  Here's the card I made for this challenge:
Glitter paper: Recollections
Plain paper: Stampin' Up!
Balloon Dies: Stretch Your Imagination
Cricut Cartridge
Happy New Year: Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
Sequins: Close to my Heart
Numbers: Arial text cut on Cricut


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a happy, healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment