Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Embossing (Heat or Dry) Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's the middle of July and this summer is flying by.  I need to spend more time in my craft room this summer.


Ok, on to our Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge, which is Embossing (heat or dry).  I needed a birthday card (don't we always need them??) so I made this card using dry embossing:
Flower die and sentiment: Close To My Heart 
Rectangle die: My Creative Time
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Paper: Stampin' Up
Sequins: Close To My Heart


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!






2 comments:

  1. Yup! We ALL need birthday cards! It seems like every day! hahaha
    I was supposed to spend more time in my craft room this Summer as well... Doesn't always
    work out the way we planned it in our heads! Dang, it! I hope you're enjoying the Summer!

    Beautiful Birthday card! I love the floral bouquet! So Pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Leslie, and beautiful colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete