Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Summer or Tropical Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a great July 4th. We had a barbeque with friends at our house and then went to the park and watched the fireworks. They were so awesome!!

Our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week is to make a project that is anything summer or tropical.  I made this card for the challenge:
Palm tree cards: Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge
Sun and cloud dies: My Creative Time
Paper: Craft Smith and Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Stampendous
Sequins: Close To My Heart


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful Lesli! It screams SUMMER!!! Which is awesome! I'm glad you had a wonderful 4th - Mine didn't turn out the way I planned... We had a death in the family so I had to leave town and just returned home yesterday... Now I'm just trying to catch up on blogs for the past week... It's hot out and I've been cleaning my house... who does that? hahaha
    Anyway, have a great weekend!! I'm now waiting for Monday... PRIME DAY! YAY! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete