Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Flowers/Mother's Day Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day. I sure was missing my mom on Sunday.  Actually, I miss both my mom and dad every day.

Ok, on to our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week, which is Flowers-Mother's Day.  I love tulips so I decided to make this card:

 
Tulips dies: My Scrap Chick
 Paper: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: I used my Cricut to print the sentiment
Bling: Queen and Co. 

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us this week. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Leslie! I like tulips too, they are a hearty plant and always seem to grow every Spring without fail! I'm sorry you're missing your parents, I can't imagine the loss you feel. I can only send hugs your way and let you know I'm thinking of you...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tulips. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete