Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Tag Challenge

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving.  For those of you that went shopping, you are very brave.  I stayed home most of the weekend and any shopping I did was done online!  I just can't handle the crazy crowds anymore.

On to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. This week we are showcasing tags.  I made a non-traditional Christmas tag:
Tag die cuts: My Creative Time
Palm tree and beach house dies: Stampin' Up
Sentiment and Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Michaels

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for a San Diego Christmas! The colors are beautiful!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking CUTE! What a great scene for a Christmas tag! Perfect for that California weather!!! I'm with you on the crowd's - can't deal with that deal any more. People can be so greedy when shopping on black Friday. I've seen my share of it. Shopping online makes it so much easier! I can be in my PJ's day or night and shop without having to push my way through the crowd's! Love it!! Hahaha
    Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling tag!

    I do almost ALL my shopping on line! So much easier :)

    ReplyDelete