Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Thanksgiving or Thanks

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?  I am looking forward to it.  It will be quiet this year because my husband broke his heel last month and he is still on crutches. We will stay home and I'll make dinner for me, my husband and my sister. I am really looking forward to having a nice long weekend off of work.

On to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Thanksgiving or Thanks.  I decorated these cute little pails that I found at a thrift store.  They were brand new and I think I got 4 of them for $1!  That was quite a bargain and I could not pass them up. I made these for my craft buddies and I will see them this weekend.  There is some candy in them along with a small bottle of Fireball.  We all love Fireball!
Pails: Thrift Store
Leaf die: Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Scallop oval and oval punch: Stampin' Up
Washi Tape: Recollections
Stamp: CardzTV Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up
Clear bags: Michaels
Ribbon: Stampin' Up

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Early Thanksgiving to you! What a bargain for those pails. Lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat pails are so pretty and how awesome of a find was that! SCORE!!! Your crafty friends will love these sweet goodies!

    Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving to me! Not the part about your hubby! I still hope he's healing well... but the nice & quiet! Who doesn't love that! Since my oldest will be in Japan on Vacation and my Middle son is there on tour... it's just us 4 this year too. I'm cool with that - I'll have the boys home for Christmas instead! Juston hasn't been home for Christmas in 3 or 4 years, so I'm pretty excited about it! :) I plan to rest (I'll get 5 days off from work) Although I have a very looong day tomorrow (Wednesday) and then Thursday I'll cook us up a Thanksgiving feast and put up my Christmas decorations - I should be resting (I hope) by Friday! I'm gonna stay off the internet if at all possible for those days... :)
    I also wanted to THANK YOU for my Thanksgiving card! It's so pretty and I'm starring at it right now... I love the touch of gold! :) I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain! You certainly made them beautiful. Love the leaves and your bows are amazing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete