Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Baseball Season Ends (baseball/favorite team colors)

Happy Tuesday to you all!  I had a busy weekend and it's hard to believe it is Tuesday already.  The air show was in town this weekend.  We have been to it many times and decided not to go this year.  We sat in our front yard around 2 p.m. on Saturday because we knew that was the time the Blue Angels would be flying.  They flew right over our house.  I never get tired of watching them, they are so amazing.

On to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge which is Baseball Season Ends (baseball/favorite team colors).  My favorite baseball team is still the Yankees.  I made a baseball birthday card and used blue and white on the background because that is their colors.  The Yankees have not been to a World Series in a while so I'm still hopeful they will get in this year.  
Card base: Stampin' Up
Patterned paper: Carta Bella "Beach Boardwalk"
Happy Die: My Creative Time
Baseball: Life's a Party Cricut cartridge
Bat: A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up 

Please head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors, especially with the stars in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you sitting on your front porch watching the Blue Angels fly by! That sounds so COOL right now!;) Your card turned out awesome - Love the papers - the wood grain paper really POPS! Hope you're enjoying your week so far! Only a couple days left til the weekend! YAY! HUGS! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air shows are amazing. We used to go when our kids were little and we lived in New Jersey. I'm pretty sure that's what impressed my son so much that he became a helicopter pilot for the Marines and enjoys skydiving on the weekend! The Blue Angels are fantastic!

    I love your bright birthday card!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jersey Girl!
    I'm originally from Totowa, which is next to Paterson. When I got married we moved to Jefferson Township for about eight years, then to Lawrence Township near Trenton for the next twenty before moving here to Virginia. My son lives in San Diego!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete