Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Sorry I wasn't able to post a project last week.  We moved on March 20th and we were up to our eyes in boxes.  I spent most of this past weekend setting up my craft room.  I thought I would have it done but there were a lot more boxes than I thought!  I will get it finished this week.  I'm really excited because my husband got me some new shelves from Ikea and now all my furniture matches.  I'm really happy with the way it is turning out.

Ok, on to our card challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week is our sketch challenge based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made:
I just love this little elephant from the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge!

Elephant: Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge
Oval and banner dies: My Creative Time
Paper: Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic" and Recollections
Dots: Stampin' Up
Washi Tape punch: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Bahama Blue

Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   



 

2 comments:

  1. This Birthday card is adorable!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you found time to craft during your move! LOL I spent 3 weeks organizing my house before I could even touch my craft room! Lucky You! And how exciting to get new shelves too! YAY Your space will be AH-MA-ZING!! When it's complete! :) I'm actually re-organizing mine yet again.. ugh... I just gotta stop shopping! LOL You need to shoot me an e-mail with your new address.... I may want to send you a surprise or something... :)

    Before I get lost in more thoughts... Your card is ADORABLE! That Elephant was one of my Fav's for Cricut Cartridges... It's so cute & Happy.... Good luck finishing your craft space! Have a great Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete