Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge -- Anything Goes.  These are always so much fun for everyone.  This week I made a cute Easter treat holder:
Pillow box: CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Paper: "Simply Spring" by Bella Blvd.
Glitter paper: Stampin' Up
Bunny Die: Stampin' Up "Basket Builder"
Punches: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Close to my Heart
Twine: Kadoodle Bug Designs

Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   


7 comments:

  1. A super cute & fun treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling treat box! Love the pretty paper and the little bunny!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie!!! Your treat box is totally adorable! LOVE that paper from Bella Blvd! Way cute! And I haven't ordered the fridge containers yet... I order a bunch before when I was re-organizing my Stamps... And now I just purchased a bigger bookshelf... which will be here on Friday! So, after I get my stamps on the new shelf and if it works out well... then I'll move onto my 6x6 paper pads.... They really need a new space from where they're at... so it'll happen soon I think... of course that's unless I can stop shopping! hahahaha Have a great week!!! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, what a great fun pillow pocket. It's absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable pillow box!! Love the the sweet bunny and the pretty paper!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete