Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #222 - Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week the challenge is anything goes.  I always love these challenges because you can make whatever you want and we always see lots of beautiful entries on the blog.  I hope you will join us this week and have some fun with this challenge.  

I decided that since July 4th is the end of this week (I can't even believe it!) that I would make a card to celebrate the holiday.
A2 size card
Paper: Stampin' Up
Background stamps and sentiment: CTMH "Kaboom" stamp set
Rocket Boy: A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Ink: CTMH Holiday Red and Dutch Blue
Star Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug 

I hope you all stay safe and have a wonderful holiday.  Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made this week.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!!! Love the background!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this boy on the firecracker- just right for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how COol! LOVE the Embossing and the fabulous Paper! Awesome Card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, this is adorable! I may have to CASE it!

    Happy Independence Day!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background you created (awesome sentiment, too!) The embossing is perfect along with the die cut. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome card! I really love it all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fabulous 4th of July. The little boy on the firework looks awesome. Have I told you lately I am so glad you are on our team?!?! : )

    ReplyDelete