Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #220 - Masculine Theme

Happy Tuesday and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are making projects with a masculine theme.  I decided to make a Father's Day card for my project.
 Card Base: A2 size, paper from Recollections
Background Paper: DIY Shop
Fishing Pole, Basket and Sentiment: Cricut Father's Day Cartridge
Sprinkles: Doodlebug Design

Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made this week.  I hope you all have a great week and will join us for our challenge.  

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for Father's day!! Love the pretty background paper you used!!Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend:) I hope things are well and enjoying your new hopefully finished remodeled bathroom:) Your card is so perfect for Father's Day and I really need to get my butt into making some:) Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little Father's Day Card! I love the wood grain paper & the cute image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Fathers Day card! LOVE the background and the cuts are fantastic!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love the cuts you used and the colors you chose are awesome! The wood grain background is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete