Friday, May 29, 2020

Cut It Up Boys will be Boys! Masculine Project

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all safe and healthy. I found out today that I will most likely be working from home until after Labor Day. They want to make sure that the offices are set up to keep us all safe. I was hoping we would be back there sooner but I guess I'll have to be patient like everyone else.

This week our Cut It Up challenge is Boys will Be Boys! (Masculine project).  Our awesome sponsor Digital Delights by Louby Lou gave the design team some of their digital paper to use for this challenge.  Here is the card I made for the challenge:

 Printed paper: Digital Delights by Louby Lou
Solid Paper: Recollections
Banner and oval dies: Cricut CTMH Artiste Cartridge 
Stamp: CTMH
Embellishments: CTMH

As I mentioned, our sponsor for this challenge is:
 
Prize: $5
Website: http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com


Be sure to check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up. I hope we will inspire you to join our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun design here and your highlight of the one gear is so ingenious! Very creative how you placed it! The metal brads and sentiment are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! This is such a well-designed CAS card! I really liked that digi paper but didn't know quite how to use it but you came up with the perfect solution! The strip you chose really works with the banner sentiment and the mid-tone gray paper you used to frame it! I like this layout a lot!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS is truly my favorite style. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete