Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Winter is Coming Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I did some Christmas shopping so I'm feeling better about how much I have done.  I need to start decorating inside the house and I plan to do that a little each night after work this week.

Our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week is Winter is Coming.  I made this card for the challenge:
Plain paper: Recollections
Patterned paper: Simple Stories
Kids with Sled: Teresa Collins 
Holiday Silhouettes Cricut Cartridge
Snow: Luau Cricut Cartridge
Snowflakes: Recollections
Stamp: Stampin' Up!

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We only have a few challenges left before the webpage is shut down and we would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment