Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to our July sketch challenge!  I still cannot believe it is July already.  I am looking forward to a long weekend off from work and seeing fireworks on July 4th! That is one of my favorite things and I look forward to seeing them every year. There is a small park right down the street from us and we can see our town's fireworks display from there so it's very convenient.

Since it's a new month, we are starting off with our sketch challenge based on this sketch:
One of my good friends is celebrating her wedding anniversary.  Her and her husband have been married for a long time and I wanted to make them an anniversary card to help them celebrate.
 Paper: Close to My Heart
Champagne glasses die: Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Circle punch: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Cardz TV Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up
Dots: Queen & Company
  
Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a Happy July 4th!!


 

1 comment:

  1. I like how easy it is for you to watch the fireworks! I use to have that when I lived in Monticello - The firework show would be at the H.S. which was 3 houses away from us - so I just sat on my back porch to watch them every year - The fireworks were so close - it was amazing to see them up in the sky above us! :) I hope you enjoy it! Now, It's a little farther away, but it gets sooo busy that I don't bother to go - I can see some of them from my backyard - not many... but that's okay!

    I love the Anniversary card you made... the wine glasses are wonderful and I love the pretty papers! Wonderful card!

    I also wanted to THANK YOU for my sweet 4th of July card! It came in the mail today and I love it! It's sitting right here in front of me... thanks amazing lady! Have a beautiful holiday weekend!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete