Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva 3D Challenge

Hello, I hope you all had a good weekend.  They sure go fast, don't they?  

Our Die Cuttin's Divas Challenge this week is to make a 3D project.  Next Saturday I will be attending an all day crop with a bunch of my girlfriends.  We always have a great time together.  I decided to make some treat boxes for them and fill them with some yummy candy.  Here are some of the boxes I made for this event: 


Treat box die: Sizzix
Washi Punch: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Cardz TV Stamps
 Bling: Queen & Co.
All the decorations for the boxes were odds and ends
that I already had from cards and other projects


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week and stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. They are ALL so CA-UTE!! Your Girlfriends will love them! It sounds like you're gonna have a FUN weekend!! I wish I could go! LOL Have FUN!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love the cute flip flops!!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete