Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  It was really nice here this weekend, and I spent a lot of time outdoors.  We have more rain coming our way this week so I'm glad the weekend was good.

Can you even believe it is May already??  I can't.  This year is just flying by. Since it is a new month, it's time for our sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Here is this month's sketch:
Here is the card I made.  
Paper: Echo Park "Anything Goes"
Elephant and balloon stamps: Simon Says Stamps 
then cut out on my Scan N Cut.
Tag Die and sentiment: My Creative Time
Bling: Recollections
 
 
Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us this week. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! Mine was busy celebrating my youngest sons Birthday! He's Sweet 16 now and just got his Drivers License today! EEK! Where does the time go? He's an amazing kid and I'm so proud of him, so it was a lot of fun celebrating with him and his friends over the weekend! :)

    Your card is so cute and I adore that sweet elephant... I've got that same stamp... maybe I should pull it out and color him up one of these days! :) Hope you have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete