Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday.  I hope you all had a Happy Halloween.  We got quite a few kids this year.  The cutest little girl came by my house and she was wearing a princess dress.  She had the biggest smile on her face as she said trick or treat!  I asked her if she was having fun and she said "I'm having unicorn fun"!  I laughed so hard.  She totally made my night.  Ah, to be 6 again!

Anyway, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is our monthly sketch challenge based on this sketch.
I decided I better start making some Christmas cards so I made this one using the sketch:
 Paper: Recollections and Simple Stories
Tree die: Hero Arts
Stamp: Hero Arts
Bling: Queen & Co.
Ink: Close to My Heart

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Unicorn fun is the best kind!! :)

    My granddaughter, who is almost three, was a fairy for Halloween. She had a wand. We didn't get to be there in person, but we saw the absolute joy on her face in photos. Priceless!!

    This is such a stunning card, Leslie. I love the placement of music paper behind the Christmas tree.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... How sweet! Ooh, to be 6 again... no worries just happy thoughts of a fun-filled night of dressing up and getting yummy candy! I miss those days! :) So glad you had a great Halloween! :)

    Your card is so pretty! I love the colors/papers and the tree - Fantastic start to your holiday card collection! :) Enjoy the rest of your week! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete