Friday, September 18, 2026

Cut It Up Challenge #365 Orange and Black

Hello Crafters! I hope you are all having a good week. I'm excited for this weekend because I am participating in the Halloween Wishes card event from SCT. I did this one last year and it was so much fun that I decided to do it again this year.

Our Cut It Up challenge this time is Orange and Black. Here is the card I made:

Paper: Taylored Expressions
Inks for blending: Taylored Expressions
Sentiment: Stampin' Up 
Bat dies: Diamond Press
Kids die: Diamond Press 
Bling: Pink & Main  

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween scene! I love the orange glow behind the trick-or-treaters and how the black silhouettes really pop against it. The little bats are the perfect finishing touch for our Orange and Black challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy but cute! I love how you created the night scene!

    ReplyDelete