Hello everyone and happy Friday! I'm ready for another weekend for sure.
This week's Cut It Up challenge is Moving Along (transportation). Here is the card I made:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Car and tree dies: My Favorite Things
Cloud dies: Lawn Fawn
Sun Die: My Creative time
Ink for blending background: Concord & 9th
Lunar paste used to make sun
Embossing powder: Brutus Monroe
I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.
Thanks
for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a great weekend.
Adorable!! You little scene is super cute and I love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card!! Love the scene and the adorable images you used!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Gerda
What a fun scene for our Moving Along challenge! I love the little car cruising along beneath those fluffy clouds, and the blended background is beautiful. The dimension and shine on that fabulous sun really catches the eye, too!
ReplyDelete