Friday, October 18, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge 315 ~ Add Embellishments

Hello Crafters and happy Friday! I hope all of you are safe from all the horrible weather lately. My heart and prayers go out to anyone who has experienced the effects of the recent hurricanes. I have friends and family in Florida and was so relieved to hear they are all safe. Some were without power but at least they were safe.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is to make a project and add embellishments. I made this card in a class I recently took and decided to use it for my project after adding some gem embellishments:


Paper: My Favorite Things
Flower Dies: My Favorite Things
Stamp: My Favorite Things
Stencil: My Favorite Things
Gems: PinkFresh Studio

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! What pretty bouquet and I LOVE the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete