Friday, September 20, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #313 - Colors of Fall/Autumn

Happy Friday to all of you! We have been having some fabulous cool weather in San Diego this past week. It has been a welcome change from the over 100 degree weather we had a couple of weeks ago. It also fits nicely into our Cut It Up Challenge this week, which is Colors of Fall/Autumn. Since I grew up on the east coast, Fall was always my favorite time of the year. I loved the smells, the colors and we even got married in the fall. Here is my card for this challenge:


Paper: Carta Bella
Leaf dies: Stampin' Up
Sentiment stamp and die: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Gina K Designs
Gems: PinkFresh

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment