Friday, February 23, 2024

Cut It Up Challenge #298 - Dots and/or Stripes

Hello crafters!! Wow, this week went very fast for me. I am attending a two day virtual card making event this weekend and I am so excited. I always end up learning a new technique or use a new product during these classes. The teachers are so wonderful too.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is to make a project using dots and/or stripes. Here is the card I made:


 Paper: Stampin' Up
Scallop Die: Amazon
Circle Die: Amazon
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Ink: Close to My Heart 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!



 


 

 

5 comments:

  1. It's excellent when the paper does all the work - love the bold and bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color with those eye catching stripes!! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! Love the bright colors!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery!! Love that striped paper!

    ReplyDelete