Friday, October 20, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #289 - Add a Sentiment

Hello crafters! I hope you are all having a great week. Yesterday was my anniversary (32 years!) so we are doing a little staycation this weekend. It will be nice to get away (but not too far away). We plan on spending time at the beach, having dinner out at a wonderful seafood restaurant and just relaxing. San Diego is so nice this time of the year. All the kids are back in school, it's still warm, and most of the tourists have gone home. The beaches are not overly crowded (that's my favorite part of October!).

This week our Cut It Up Challenge is Add a Sentiment. Since it is fall and my favorite time of the year, I decided to make this card:

Sentiment: My Creative Time
Coffee cup die: Stampin Up
Leaf dies: Taylored Expressions
Paper: Carta Bella
Pumpkins: Stampin Up
Markers for coloring: Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins: Close to My Heart

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    Cute card, love your papers too but not a fam of anything pumpkin spice!

    Happy Anniversary, enjoy your weekend and best wishes for many more years to celebrate your wedded bliss!

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had/have a wonderful weekend! Very cute card; I love all your different leaf elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too perfect for the fall! Love the colors, dies and all those beautiful colored leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card!! I hope you hade a wonderful weekend and Happy Belated Anniversary!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete