Friday, September 8, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #286 - Back to School

Hello Crafters! I hope you all had a happy Labor Day. Why do the short weeks always feel longer? At least to me they do. I think it's because I have to cram five days worth of work into four days. At least it's Friday and that is always a good day!

Our challenge at Cut It Up this time is Back to School. Where did the summer go?? I made my card using a kit I received from Honey Bee Stamps. This card was one of the ones we made in the class and I think it was perfect for this challenge. Teachers never get enough thanks for all they do.


Paper: Stampin Up
Stamps and Dies: Honey B Stamps
Inks and blending brushes: Taylored Expressions

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!



 


4 comments:

  1. I love this. Wonderful inking (which has become one of my new favorite things.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Loving the background; perfect with the focal images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love your background; it's perfect for your focal cluster!

    ReplyDelete